The folks over at Social Media Examiner have just published the 6th Annual Social Media Marketing Industry Report that surveys more than 2,800 online marketers.
As you would expect from a document of more than 50 pages, it covers the entire social media marketing landscape — from the most important social platforms to how marketers are changing their approach to social media in the future.
Here are just a few highlights:
- 92% of marketers term social media as crucial for their business, up from 86% last year
- For marketers, Facebook and LinkedIn are the two most important social networks
- 68% classify Facebook as their top B2C social media platform
- Twitter follows at a distant second with just 10%
- LinkedIn leads the charge as the top B2B social media platform for 33%
There is a lot to digest in this report, and plenty of valuable information and insights.
You can get your PDF copy for free over at the site while it is available. Which is until May 30. So better hurry up and either download it or read it online at the link above.