Digital marketing is the modern business’s lifeblood.
In 2018, Digital Marketing seriously affects your company’s visibility, the way you attract prospects and most importantly…
It’s the #1 way to drive sales.
For companies with little to no digital marketing education, Digital Marketing can be overwhelming – even scary.
This often means poor results for marketing teams – or even worse, a failure to successfully launch any type of digital marketing effort.
The Enterprise Digital Marketing Bootcamp
With 15 years of digital marketing instruction experience under our belts (we’ve worked with companies and schools all over the world), we decided to consolidate our expertise into a 2-day bootcamp for our clients.
The results have been outstanding.
Not only do our clients love the experience, but in just 2 days they gain a level of digital marketing insight which would have probably taken anywhere from months to years – plus countless headaches – to acquire on their own.
WHAT WILL YOUR EMPLOYEES LEARN?
Easy answer - we provide cutting edge, best practice digital marketing instruction that is specifically customized for YOUR business. When your marketing resources go through our class, they will get a level of digital marketing insights and training that the vast majority of your competitors will never receive.
Here are just some of the Digital Marketing topics your team will learn:
Digital MarketingThe Basics
- Digital Marketing Overview – how we got here in the first place – we’ll discuss the transition from print to digital.
- Digital Marketing Strategy Best Practices – WHY do companies spend money on digital marketing and what are some of the strategic best practices?
- YOUR Digital Marketing Strategy – WHY is your company spending all this money on digital marketing and WHAT do YOU want to accomplish? KPI’s, ROI, Analytics, Attributions and much more.
- Web Analytics – How’s your current website doing? Traffic, Bounce Rates, Conversions, segmentation etc.
- Regulations – FTC, CAN-SPAM, GDPR and more – how these laws all critically affect your digital marketing initiatives.
Digital MarketingLead Generation
- Introduction to Lead Generation – we discuss leads and prospects. Who they are, their value and how we identify them digitally.
- Marketing Funnels – We define the digital marketing funnel and work with your resources to refine how they use the funnel to generate, nurture and convert MQL’s and SQL’s.
- Digital Branding and Positioning – WHAT is your companies brand? WHAT do you want it to be? We talk about optimizing the branding and positioning of your company.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) – The ability to properly optimize your company’s website online is critical if you want to attract free leads. Your team will learn cutting edge techniques and best practices.
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM) – Search Engines are a great source of paid traffic. We also teach your resources how to use Search Engine advertising to create attractive lead generating campaigns.
- Social Media – Obviously using Social Media is essential for every business today. We discuss the appropriate ways to use Social Media for the enterprise, brand awareness and proper social media management.
Digital MarketingLead Conversion
- Copywriting – Writing for the web is a special skill. In class we examine calls to action, user psychology, engagement, landing Pages and more.
- Blogging for the enterprise – Your company’s blog is a great way for your leads and prospects to understand your mission and values. We teach your resources best practices for sharing those values online.
- Email Marketing – Email is the #1 form of communication today. Your employees will learn about creating compelling headlines, higher open rates, typical user behavior and higher converting communication.
- Email Marketing Automation – In class we discuss email automation industry leaders, strategies, tools and relevant case studies.
- Mobile Marketing – More and more of your customers are using mobile devices to receive your content. Your employees will learn about SMS, MMS, Proximity Marketing and more.
- Display Advertising – We also talk about how to create and manage display ad campaigns including the look and feel, metrics and best practices.
Digital MarketingWebsite Performance
- Website Design – Does your company’s website design make sense for your brand? Are there opportunities for improvement? We teach your employees what to look for to make that determination.
- Website Optimization – 3 seconds. That’s how long the average website user will wait for a website to load before getting restless. Your resources will learn how to make sure your website is optimized and that your content loads quickly and smoothly.
- User Experience (UX) – How does the average person interacting with your website feel about that experience? Is it a pleasant one? In class we talk about the core principles of UX and Mobile UX and how they can make or break your brand.
- Website Analysis – What areas of your website are your leads and customers focused on? We discuss heat-mapping and other ways of measuring user interest and experience.
- Website Security – Do you collect sensitive customer or financial data? Is your company or content attractive to hackers? We discuss website security and some of the factors your I.T. teams should be taking into consideration for your content.
OUR TRAINING ALSO HAS BUSINESS BENEFITS
Here are some of the business benefits your team will gain from our class.
What makes our training different?
That one's easy - the real world experience of our instructors.
Hear what some of our students have to say about our training
The Digital Marketing Bootcamp has done something really cool - they have simplified the process of learning how to grow an online business. If you’re trying to figure out how to give your marketing team a boost and need to know where to begin, this is the course you need to start with. I’ve been impressed by their ability to work with both large corporate clients and consumers - all very impressive...
I’ll make it simple - before we took the class, we had a relatively small website with little SEO, content and strategy. Today, we have the premier Black Greek fraternity site online with literally millions of visitors every month. The instructors are amazing. They literally take a process (digital marketing) that seems so difficult and simplify it so that it’s easier to understand and less intimidating. If your team is having trouble boosting your online business, I strongly recommend this class!.
I started out with a lot of technical expertise but I had no online presence. I really wanted to build my brand as an authority in my field. After following the steps and taking the time to learn how to do this right, I was able to build a credible online brand. Now, I’m regarded as an authority figure in the Amazon Web Services space. By taking this class, I learned in 2 days what it would have taken me years to learn on my own!
We are a comprehensive tourism website that handles all things Las Vegas and a few years ago, we needed to figure out how to grow our online business. Over a period of 3 years, using the principles we learned from this class, we have built a very successful online business and on the search engines, we now rank in the top 3 search results for many Las Vegas related keywords. The beauty of this class is the way they simplify the steps you need to follow. This will change your life!
These guys understand the dynamics of building a successful online business and more importantly, they have a knack for pinpointing exactly where to expend effort to build a successful online presence. Their insight and guidance was invaluable to the Bradley Strategy Group and Techspective. Learn About The Web definitely gets two thumbs up from us!
The team at Learn About The Web are amazing. Their techniques for teaching digital marketing are literally years ahead of what anyone else is doing. In the online marketing world where there is so much noise and nonsense out there, this is one business you can really trust!
SOME OF THE BRANDS WE HAVE WORKED WITH
Every business is different and we realize your unique business needs can impact what you can spend.
This is why we offer 4 flexible options for you to choose from.
The Hidden Cost of Not Getting Your Team Trained…
Regardless of which option you’re considering, it’s crucial to understand that the cost of our classes is insignificant compared to the cost of NOT getting your marketing team up to speed.
- The time and money you’ll lose on failed or poor digital marketing implementations.
- The amount of sales you’ll miss out on by not having a properly trained digital marketing team.
Which is why marketing managers and VP’s who keep the big picture in mind don’t see our training classes as a cost, but rather as an investment for their team so the company can reap financial rewards for years to come.
How to Find Out More
You’ve made it this far, congrats – you’re really interested in boosting your marketing team’s digital skills and MORE IMPORTANTLY skyrocketing your company’s annual sales.
If you’d like to learn more, use the form below to get in touch with us.
NOTE – We have clients all over the world and our training is done at the client’s location. Clients are responsible for classroom, travel and hotel costs incurred.