Executives and managers can no longer afford to be ignorant to how the web works. This increasing divide is costing your business money and the web development department and agencies you hire are playing off your ignorance.
Furthermore, without the ability to think not only in terms of traditional strategies, but how it applies to your online presence, you are essentially selling yourself short.
Your job – and your team’s job – is to be informed and on the same page so that actionable information and strategies can flow freely throughout your departments.
The Problem With Businesses Today
There are business leaders out there who think that, because they have Twitter, Facebook, and a website, their online presence is solid and so is their overall business and marketing strategy. Yet, they have no personal knowledge of this.
In fact, business executives and managers pay sometimes hundreds of thousands of dollars to social media “consultants”, web development/marketing agencies, SEO firms, and content developers to get them online.
Yet, these same individuals have no idea what to look for in a competent consultant or firm, don’t know how to ask the right questions, and in the end have to trust – blindly – that they are getting what they pay for, yet often times end up clueless as to whether or not they even established an ROI.
You know knowledge is power and knowledge only comes through education. Yet, most business leaders don’t know where to start, so they go back to the strategies and methods they’re comfortable with, regardless of whether or not they’re outdated or even sustainable in an all digital era.
Here’s the problem
- 90 percent of purchase decisions begin online (this goes for ALL purchases and ALL services/products).
- $30 billion will be spent in social commerce sales within the next five years.
- Businesses who market online save 58 percent on their costs versus traditional marketing such as television ads, billboards, radio ads, print ads, and so on.
- 90 percent of consumers trust their peers (if people aren’t sharing your business online, you’re limiting your exposure).
In order for executives, leaders, and managers to be successful now and in the future, they need to have a fundamental understanding of the Complete Web™.
What is the Complete Web™?
The Complete Web™ is our proprietary methodology used to help businesses achieve a harmonious online/offline strategic balance.
We help you assess the primary fundamental components that, together, make up a standard knowledge of how the Internet works across the following criteria – web/application development, Internet history, ethics, social media, content development, hosting/domain purchasing, graphic design, user experience, online traffic, analytics and much more.
Most importantly – we show you how to effectively take your online business information and metrics and seamlessly integrate them with your traditional offline efforts.
Ultimately, any online strategy has to have a business focus in order to achieve real, lasting results and our consultants are seasoned management consultants well versed in both business and web technologies.
Learn About The Web™ provides simple, effective training to all key members of your corporation, so that executives and department heads are able to:
- Redefine business objectives in terms of online business metrics.
- Develop a new set of tools and strategies to maximize online profits.
- Think more strategically about online visitors, customers, and competition.
- Explore key online opportunities in terms of current strategy
- Review the best industry practices and case studies.
- Integrate current traditional strategies seamlessly with online strategies for a complete marketing approach.
To find out more, click to download the Powerpoint Presentation below or use the form to contact us and a representative will get back to you within one business day.
We put together a presentation that describes a little bit more about our professional services package.