Connect with us

WordPress Developer/Admin

Published

on

TEKsystems, Inc
Published
October 9, 2018
Location
Rochester, NY
Category
Job Type

Description

Our client is seeking a WordPress Developer for a 12 month contract in Rochester, NY.

Our client is looking to partner with an external vendor for website development and digital transformation... the vendor specializes in grocery retail ; known as Unata. They specialize in grocery retail digital platforms. Unata will be taking 80%of the customization and client will manage the other 20% - with WordPress development/administration being a large portion of that. Our client made this decision do the capabilities this vendor offers to them and also that they were not utilizing AEM (Adobe) to its greatest level for the costs previously.

To be qualified for this position, the candidate must have experience in:

1.) WordPress development and administration experience (at least one year of professional experience)
2.)Previous experience creating websites using WordPress, HTML, JavaScript and CSS
3.) Proven ability to work collaboratively with designers, project managers, and creative director. Will require experience with Graphic and responsive web design:
Building Custom WordPress Themes
Building custom WordPress forms / plugins

Nice to haves:
API integration
Graphic/responsive design skills
Git
Knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Tag Manager, and Custom Search)

Candidates must work on a W2 contract, locally in Rochester, NY. No 1099, corp-to-corp, or visa sponsorship arrangement will be considered for this opportunity.

Drug and background check required.

About TEKsystems:

We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.

The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.

If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.

Only registered members can apply for jobs.

Related Jobs

WordPress Developer/Admin   Rochester, NY
October 12, 2018

Editorial

Who approved never get Hulu as an ad slogan?

I’ve seen some DUMB ad campaigns in my life but Never Get Hulu is by far the worst one I have ever seen in my life.

Published

on

Never get Hulu
Continue Reading

Digital Marketing Training

13 Steps To Building A Profitable High Traffic Technology Blog – Part Three – the baby business plan

This is part three of my blueprint that will help you begin the process of building a high traffic profitable technology blog.

Published

on

Baby business plan
Continue Reading

Editorial

A Failure of imagination – Apple release new iPhone XR iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max

Apple have taken the easy way out, avoided innovation and are dependent on incremental upgrades

Published

on

Apple iPhone XS
Continue Reading

Categories

Archives

Digital Marketing Job Board

Trending