Connect with us

Web Manager (Design + Content Management)

Published

on

The Creative Group
Published
November 26, 2018
Location
Northbrook, IL
Category
Job Type

Description

Ref ID: 01300-0010740410

Classification: Mktg/Comm Specialist

Compensation: $50,000.00 to $55,000.00 per year

We are looking for a Web Manager + Graphic Designer to join our team in a full time, permanent placement capacity. This role is based in Northbrook, Il and the salary would be between $50-$55K annually. Position Overview: Our client is a fitness company with offices in London, LA, and Northbrook, IL and retail stores on Michigan Avenue and in Oakbrook, IL. They have commercial fitness facilities that are really boutique and they also have a home fitness line that?s really luxurious and expensive. The average piece of fitness equipment that they sell is $8K. In regards to the corporate culture, this company has been around for a little over 10 years. They operate with a lean team and there are limited levels of hierarchy. Within this company, contributions are valued and you can truly create your own path based on what you put into it. We're looking for a graphic designer with professional website management experience. You will not be responsible for building out the site?just maintaining it. In regards to your workload, 60% of your time will be spent on website maintenance. The other 40% would be split between graphics and video. In regards to what they are looking for in an ideal candidate, we are looking for someone with strong design skills and website CMS management experience. They are using the Kentico platform, so experience with this CMS is preferred but not required. Bonus skillsets would include basic knowledge of Google Ad Words and Search Engine Marketing. Video experience (Premier Pro After Effects) would be another plus. If you're interested in learning more about this role and/or being presented for consideration, please email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]

Only registered members can apply for jobs.

Related Jobs

Web Designer   Irvine, CA new
December 15, 2018
Social Media Manager   Philadelphia, PA new
December 15, 2018
Social Media Content Coordinator   Santa Monica, CA new
December 15, 2018
December 15, 2018

Digital Marketing Training

13 Steps To Building A Profitable High Traffic Technology Blog – Part five – WordPress Hosting

This is part five of my blueprint that will help you begin the process of building a high traffic profitable technology blog.

Published

on

Wordpress Hosting
Continue Reading

Digital Marketing Training

13 Steps To Building A Profitable High Traffic Technology Blog – Part Four – your logo

This is part four of my blueprint that will help you begin the process of building a high traffic profitable technology blog.

Published

on

Logos
Continue Reading

Editorial

Who approved never get Hulu as an ad slogan?

I’ve seen some DUMB ad campaigns in my life but Never Get Hulu is by far the worst one I have ever seen in my life.

Published

on

Never get Hulu
Continue Reading

Categories

Archives

Digital Marketing Job Board

Trending