Have a passion for social media? Interested in launching a career in social media? Support world's largest social media platform. TTEC (formerly TeleTech) is currently seeking Advertising Sales Representative to represent International Social Media Brand in Phoenix, Arizona.
Come learn from the largest social media platform in the world and launch your career. Our advertising representative have moved on to social media management roles throughout the industry.
We are looking for aggressive, people to people, success oriented, social media sales agents represent to SMB customers throughout the US.
Successful candidates must be able to thrive in an environment that is fast paced, competitive, and constantly changing. You must be an individual who is driven by obtaining personal goals and a strong desire to be the best on your team. Are you a motivated, entrepreneurial professional -- a problem solver who is ready to make an impact and ready for a job where you can have some fun too.
What's in it for Me?
- Competitive pay plus monthly commissions
- Advancement and career opportunities
- Award-winning recognition and incentive program
- Medical, dental and vision insurance programs
- Tuition reimbursement and retirement planning
- Paid time off and wellness time
- Ongoing training and development
- Discounts at many retailers and restaurants
- Casual dress code
- Anniversary bonuses
- $4,000 growing family bonus
- Training toward a cutting edge career in social media management
What would I be doing?
The Advertising Sales Representative position will be directly responsible for helping clients improveROI and results via their marketing campaigns on Social media - through consultation, education, and support. Ideal candidates will have the ability to drive marketing strategy with an assigned book of business, identify campaign trends and solve problems facing multiple customers. Success in this position requires exceptional consultative sales, coaching, and client service skill; the ability to thrive in dynamic, team-focused environment; and a passion for helping businesses achieve marketing success.
- Introduce and drive adoption of key social media marketing tools
- Recommend social media advertising solutions
- Consult and coach clients to achieve greater ad product performance and ROI
What do I need?
- Online advertising experience
- Experience in sales acquisition role
- Familiarity with social media advertising concepts
- Thorough understanding of advertising targeting concepts
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to quickly adapt to ever changing program focus
- Exceptional time management ability
What makes me the best candidate?
- BS Marketing or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 1 year sales and marketing experience
- Familiarity with advertising concepts
As a leader in outsourced sales and marketing solutions, TTEC (formerly TeleTech) serves some of the world’s most prestigious brand names. TTEC (formerly TeleTech)’s global team has a reputation for service excellence. TTEC (formerly TeleTech) has the industry’s most sophisticated marketing automation platform and sales analytics engines. These turbo-charged technologies empower our customer service, sales, and technology employees to deliver the ultimate customer experience at every touch point across the customer life cycle.
Are you ready to accept the challenge? Because TTEC (formerly TeleTech) is ready for YOU!
Apply online at www.ttecjobs.com
TTEC (formerly TeleTech) requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and drug test as a condition of employment.
To expedite the process, visit us onsite after completing your online application.
TTEC (formerly TeleTech) requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TTEC (formerly TeleTech) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
13 Steps To Building A Profitable High Traffic Technology Blog – Part Three – the baby business plan
This is part three of my blueprint that will help you begin the process of building a high traffic profitable technology blog.
A Failure of imagination – Apple release new iPhone XR iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max
Apple have taken the easy way out, avoided innovation and are dependent on incremental upgrades
Elon Musk interview with Joe Rogan – a deep conversation about AI and more..
Joe Rogan gets a really interesting interview with the Tesla and Space X founder and CEO